Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Setting a New Schedule

Apologies for my absence, but I am hoping things are back on track for me--at least for a little while. I just finished writing the fourth novel of my series, "Season of Fire and Ice," and I am about to begin work on the final book.

It does not end here, however. I have been inspired to write a companion trilogy exploring the squirrels of Cedar Grove, particularly the white squirrels of the Order of Rozka.

I will also be writing some Evershade picture books and have to put my "picture book" cap on once again so they don't become too wordy.

As for my blog, I believe I will blog twice per month instead of weekly, perhaps on Wednesdays. Not sure at this point. I will occasionally throw in snippets and stories, and at other times I might share something related to the world of Evershade.

In any event, thank you for your interest! (Check out the hardcover version of my book below!)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment