Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Winter Hopes

As we move out of autumn, I find myself in a region of the country that has been dry for several winters, despite promises of snow. This winter, I am hoping for that to change.

Not only is snow one of my favorite things, but I am about to begin work on my fourth novel, "Season of Fire and Ice," and it would be GREAT to have some actual inspiration. Yes, that's right. I'm hoping for snow. I hope to be buried in three feet of the fluffy stuff all winter long. I want to call down the heavens to unleash their fury on the Ozarks, pounding us with blizzard after blizzard, three inches of solid ice on the roads all winter long...

I am not a lucky person, so there is no chance this would ever happen, but if you have a heart at all, you might wish for one good winter storm to inspire this author while she's writing her book.










2 comments: