Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Thursday, August 31, 2017

New Beginnings

As some of you know, I became engaged last week, and this means a whole new life for me in many ways. It will be a long engagement out of necessity, but it will give us both time to improve ourselves as people and focus on our work.

I thought perhaps that being engaged would affect my writing, but it has not. If anything, I am more productive now than before, despite my constant health issues. (I simply don't feel well most of the time.)

Now my challenge as a writer is to continue to focus on my writing and not get wrapped up in wedding plans. After all, a writer has no set hours (this writer doesn't), and the wedding IS a ways off...

I wish you all the best in your personal and professional lives, and I hope you find a great book to read today!

 


2 comments: