Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thank You!

My "blog" post this week is simply to thank you for your reviews, and if you haven't left one, please do so. It doesn't matter whose book it is.

The author could have died two hundred years ago, but by sharing your opinion, you might encourage someone else to read the wonderful book you just finished. You could impact someone's life in ways you can't even imagine.

A single book changed my life. And all these years later I finally reviewed it. "Watership Down" by Richard Adams set me on a path toward becoming a published author. (I highly recommend this book.) Perhaps by recommending it to others, someone will take a chance on "Watership Down" and open their eyes to a whole new world.

Thank you for taking the time to review our books! You are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment