Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Release of My Debut Novel

Well, it's release week, and I have been through the ringer lately, what with my mother dying, our household losing half its income, my daughter getting a concussion, and a good friend dying. But on a positive note, "Season of Crows" is available for pre-order now. The official release date is Friday, October 14th.

This is the first of five books in the series, and I will continue to work on them once walnut season is over.  October at our house is all about selling Boy Scout popcorn, attending the Ozark Creative Writers conference (where I met my publisher), and harvesting black walnuts, which happens to be how "Evershade" came about in the first place--thanks to my son and a 3,000 lb. heap of walnuts at the corner of our house.

I encourage you to take a look at the world I've created, and when you do, please leave a review. It means more than you know.

(Link to my listing on Amazon is beneath the photo.)

 
https://www.amazon.com/Season-Crows-Evershade-Prix-Gautney/dp/1633731537/

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, Prix! I've ordered my copy and am excited for the read. Don't get buried under the walnuts! Creative Blessings ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you! I am looking forward to November--I will be editing Book Two, "Season of Madness." Until then, it's all walnuts...

    ReplyDelete