Autumn in the Forest

Autumn in the Forest

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Taking a Break

Life Hit Me in August
 
I am taking a break from this blog for this week at least, perhaps the next. I have had my life turned inside out and then put back together since August 1, and though I have tried to hold it together, I'm not doing a very good job of it. 
 
The truth is, I'm overwhelmed, and I have a raging urinary tract infection that makes me feel awful all over, which doesn't help. After having our household income sliced in half and my bills doubled at the same time, and getting a call that my mother was likely dying this week, then being transferred to a new nursing home closer to us and doing okay, I am ready to get off this rollercoaster.  But it's still making me dizzy.
 
So, please forgive the lack of a blog.  I will get back on track, except this time I want to get on a different ride...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment